Team Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Viral

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

random youtube comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fijisac

fijisac

random youtube comments Empty
PostSubject: random youtube comments   random youtube comments Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:25 pm

Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Beautiful song. 3 guys are in a cafe

One says: Ive got the smallest arm of the world!

Another says: Ive got the smallest head of the world!

last one says: ive got the smallest dick of the world!

The 3 guys go to Guinness World Records.

First one goes first and returns happy: Ive really got the smallest arm in the world!

Second returns happy too: Ive really got the smallest head of the world!

Last one returns angry and screams: WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN BIEBER !?!?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fijisac
goodlife

goodlife

PostSubject: Re: random youtube comments   random youtube comments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 am

lol owned.
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

PostSubject: Re: random youtube comments   random youtube comments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 am

a guy won a donkey on youtube as a grand prize. but he quickly found out that the donkey was a cocky son of a bitch and he was being nothing but a "jackass". so he decided to hold a youtube event where the winner gets $200,000 cash. however, the person had to make the donkey laugh, and then cry. everyone that tried, could only make the donkey laugh. they couldn't make him cry. frustrated, the owner was about to sell the donkey. one day, someone came and said they would do the challenge and win the $200,000 in cash. so the owner took him to the donkey and watched as the guy started to talk to the donkey. he whispered something in his ear and the donkey started laughing. he whispered in his ear again, fumbled around, and to the guy's amazement, the donkey started crying. amazed, he asked the guy how he made him cry after everyone else failed. the jus said, "I told the donkey I have a bigger dick than him, and he started laughing. Then I showed the donkey my dick, and he started crying cause I had a bigger dick than him." HAHAHAHAHAHA! i completely made it up.
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

PostSubject: Re: random youtube comments   random youtube comments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 am

lol, oh dam
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fijisac
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random youtube comments   random youtube comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random youtube comments
Page 1 of 1