Team Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Viral

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haunt's Intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunt

Haunt

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:07 pm

I guess ill make one.

About me:

My name is Joe/Joey and im 17 years old. I was born in Dallas Tx. Cowboys <3 too bad they sucked this year. I love most of the sports etc. I dont know shit about cars yea lol, but i still love this game. I might seem racist at times, but im just fucking around Razz. thats about it Peaceeeee

Back to top Go down
F YOUR K
Admin
F YOUR K

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Ew.
Back to top Go down
https://teamviral.forumotion.com
goodlife

goodlife

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm

my nigga haunt. lol. i'll teach you about cars, you jus gimme your account. :]
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 pm

lol haunt what do u want to know about car?
which Honda engine's have v-tec?
how to boost a car?
etc
hit me up if u need any info
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fijisac
Haunt

Haunt

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 am

lol Everything Fiji! also i have no idea what a V-tec is lol
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 am

lol well vtec is like booster for ricers but here are a few video's explaining it.

here is explained how it work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc800hkqY2M

here is what rice boys want from vtec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbaZzeKJC8
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 pm

lol all car companies have their "special" and "proud" engines. V-Tec is for Honda. like Honda S2000, Honda Si, Honda Prelude, Honda Type R, Honda Type RR, etc. Toyota has the supra engine. so most sports cars do engine swaps to supra engines. but of course the engine has to fit Toyota or Lexus cars. let me explain more.

Honda ---> Acura. (Honda bought Acura so now has the same engine)
Toyota ---> Lexus. (same thing)
Nissan ---> Infiniti. (same thing)

so basically, you can do engine swaps for those companies. (i.e.: put a Acura engine in a Honda, Toyota engine in a Lexus, etc.)

now we get into super car engines.

BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, all German cars. (cost a bitch to keep up with maintenance)

Lambo, Ferrari, Italian cars.

most these cars don't need engine swaps cause Germany and Italy considered to make best super car engines. (Japan is almost up there, jus need to make another Skyline or Supra engine that won't kill the environment so will pass the emissions test.)

Fun Fact: the Veyron Bugatti has 2 V8 Audi engines put together. Stock has 4 turbos in that engine. therefore can produce that much horsepower in the car. (1,001 HP)

so as you can see, most super car engines are jus good engines put together to make a better engine or tweaked a little to match the car.

i shall explain in more detail if you don't get the gist of it. :]
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 pm

goodlife wrote:
lol all car companies have their "special" and "proud" engines. V-Tec is for Honda. like Honda S2000, Honda Si, Honda Prelude, Honda Type R, Honda Type RR, etc. Toyota has the supra engine. so most sports cars do engine swaps to supra engines. but of course the engine has to fit Toyota or Lexus cars. let me explain more.

so basically, you can do engine swaps for those companies. (i.e.: put a Acura engine in a Honda, Toyota engine in a Lexus, etc.)

BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, all German cars. (cost a bitch to keep up with maintenance)

most these cars don't need engine swaps cause Germany and Italy considered to make best super car engines. (Japan is almost up there, jus need to make another Skyline or Supra engine that won't kill the environment so will pass the emissions test.)

Fun Fact: the Veyron Bugatti has 2 V8 Audi engines put together. Stock has 4 turbos in that engine. therefore can produce that much horsepower in the car. (1,001 HP)

so as you can see, most super car engines are jus good engines put together to make a better engine or tweaked a little to match the car.

dude you forgot NSX and u cant forget about the Z's
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:48 pm

fijisac wrote:
goodlife wrote:

dude you forgot NSX and u cant forget about the Z's

lol NSX is Acura and 350Z and 370Z are Nissan. Technically, they're not super cars because of the companies that make them. cause Acura and Nissan are not super car makers.

Nissan had Sylvia S13-S15, Skyline GT-R R32 - R34. but they're not legal in the U.S. and discontinued. because they can't pass the emissions test. xD
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm

lol well i know that and i was talking about 280Z

NSX is an Acura with 3.2 liter v6 from honda, dont know if it's the same engine they put in da TL tho

and yes GT-R is pwn with the RB26 =)

i'm not much of super car fan cause its no fun buying a fast compared to building one from the ground up
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:07 pm

yessirrrrrrrrrrr. project cars are always fun. Haunt, never buy lambo or one of those cars. highest stock car you should buy that's fast is prolly BMW or Audi. anything after that class is jus a bitch to keep up with maintenance and fucking expensive as shit. porsches are good i guess, if you got the skills to pay for it without damaging your wallet. xD
Back to top Go down
Haunt

Haunt

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 pm

thanks guys, i always thought it was like, here is a v8 engine your set. didnt know it was all this shit xD. for my first car my mom is giving her's. it looks like this

http://www.cobaltchevy.info/images/2010/02/05.cobalt.68_400x300.jpg

I want to get a nissian 370z or something for my next car. nissian any good?
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm

ho ho ho haunt, that my friend is supercharged, if you mom's is a SS cobalt like the in da pic is then its supercharged.....

ok for beginner car

370z r sexy as hella but i think they take 91-93 octane (which mean you have to put the most expensive gas in it so it don't fk up)

from my experience: The VQ engine take premium gas.

VQ engines are found in nissan like 300zx, 350z, 370z maybe 370z and maxima.....

look into the new or old 5.0 mustang or even a Taurus SHO (even the old one's have balls and keep up with vettes if tune correctly)

what kind of cars r u into?
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 pm

haha yeah the Cobalt SS is supercharged. that car is actually a fun project car should you want to soupe it up. but 350Z is nice, but i suggest 370Z. not because it's newer, but the engine's so much better than the 350Z. and you get it in stick, it has auto-rev so it matches the RPM of the car should you wanna have a little fun and downshift or something. xD but yes, 350Z and the 370Z is a good car. i kinda expected DC to make the 350Z a lot better in DC, but it fails. haha.
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm

dis is my dream car right here
the exhaust sound is so beast, i have to change me boxers everything i hear it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5AScA-5q4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunt's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunt's Intro   Haunt's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunt's Intro
Page 1 of 1