Team Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Viral

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
F YOUR K
Admin
F YOUR K

Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Empty
PostSubject: Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm

I have no intro so i'll use my testimonial that i had posted on ALX forum .

Im Dominican .
Live in MA
Musician hoping to become a known one ;P

Well i started playing DC on Jan 08 under the name dmca . I had no clue what the game aspect where .All i cared about was leveling . When i reached lvl 11 i decided to quit due to the boredom.Then a few weeks later i made the account kS_Balistik.I had returned since Chill_F2D's videos inspired me lawl . I then continued leveling while making friends and joining my first crew -Elites- . Leader was Doxic who i never saw ever again . I then continued leveling hoping i could become successful for once. Well during the time i was in -Elites- i met someone called TehNub something like that which i can't remember. He was the best in the crew.Then i decided to race with him after becoming friends.I then won and he decided to sell me a v5 birdie.I was happy since it was my first time with a gcoined car. I then continued to level and i ended up v8'ing the birdie . When i reached lvl 71 my account got hacked just after i had gotten my gigas .

DanceHall
After kS_Balistik got hacked i decided to come back and make a new account called DanceHall . This is where i met people from xC and such . I became friends with ZloppEE who helped me with parts . I kept leveling DanceHall and i was able to join xConcept with it . Then at lvl 71 my account got hacked again Sad , Thought i had such a horrible luck in this game .

iM2FreSH
Then i just gave up and then came back with iM2Fresh when a friend of mines named DeepSound told me to .Then this is where i started seeing Quence's videos which helped me become a better racer . I would sit on front of my computer screen and watch his videos . I then copied his drifts and i became a successful racer . I then moved on to joining DeepSounds crew Bassline . I was kicked after they talked sht about ALX . Then i posted in ALX forums and Quence let me join for a few days ;P . I wasn't that good of a racer so yea i was kicked 2 days later .

--SPiNN--
Then i made this since i sold im2fresh . I then got to lvl 72 quick and got my v9 cielo . Then in ss i met with Quence which i beat him and i told him i was im2fresh . Then i was able to join ALX and not get kicked lmfaoo .Then i sold that account after depression got to me .

Now i've decided to move to server 1 with my niggas from Viral crew . Current account -NuNeZ-

Other accounts used :
KhaosOdee
isBeta
-------------------------

During KhaosOdee i met with this one guy in semi named AiReD who was talking sht to me in dd at first . I decided to join his crew and become friends with him . Yea him and his korean ass was a noob at first , Me and -ExpLiziT- helped him get on his grind . Then he made his accounts -got2b- and has gotten better . Although we don't get to see each other irl , He has been the best friend i've met . So till this day i've dedicated my time to help him reach his goals since i've reached mines .

PS : Think before you fuck with g00dlife because i will haunt your ass down Smile
Back to top Go down
https://teamviral.forumotion.com
fijisac

fijisac

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fijisac
goodlife

goodlife

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:53 am

<3 haha my nigga.

P.S. -got2b- was name changed to -MicRoFreSh- but i'm playing in server 1 currently so you don't need to do kno that. :]
Back to top Go down
DeLighT_SouL

DeLighT_SouL

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

damn LMao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Viral :: Various :: Introductions-
Jump to: