Team Viral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Viral

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goodlife

goodlife

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Empty
PostSubject: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:34 pm

what if event never comes?
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:16 pm

well i was being a forum junky and i found this, its a update for Drift City Online (Indonesia)

http://driftcitynews.net/2011/07/ind-big-update-06-07-11/

maybe this will be the update and I DONT KNOW IF OR WHEN ITS GONNA COME TO OUR DC SO DONT ASK ME...

BTW, the event we all want back is called FALL HARVEST EVENT

FALL Exclamation Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/fijisac
Haunt

Haunt

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 pm

I was talking with a mod like a week ago and they said its a for sure thing its gonna be like the old harvest event we had, and its suppose to come this week maybe friday?
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Haunt wrote:
I was talking with a mod like a week ago and they said its a for sure thing its gonna be like the old harvest event we had, and its suppose to come this week maybe friday?

i hope so, i'm getting bored of the doing mission's in the 5th city
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm

fuck those mods. fucking tasty's bitch ass was wrong, PZ was wrong, jus bullshit to get more people to come on and play "waiting" for an event that'll never happen. and they better reset the parts too, cause seriously? 266? who the fuck drives at 266. they should change the name from DRIFT City to WALLGRIND City. if the event does come out, ima spam so much Drift City gonna lose a shit ton of money from all the cars i v9 and CC items i buy with mito. and the fucking event better be for like 3 months. cause if it's like some bullshit like 6 weeks, then ima hack into Drift City's main server and just fucking destroy that shit.
Back to top Go down
Haunt

Haunt

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Its simple good, quit, its a Pay 2 Win game now.
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 pm

yes indeed
Back to top Go down
goodlife

goodlife

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 pm

i wish we could contact every active player in DC and send a message at a certain date please don't log on so that DC crashes and the GMs are forced to listen to what we say.
Back to top Go down
fijisac

fijisac

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:35 pm

goodlife wrote:
i wish we could contact every active player in DC and send a message at a certain date please don't log on so that DC crashes and the GMs are forced to listen to what we say.

4 real tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...   soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Viral :: Various :: General Section-
Jump to: